[R] 3d data plot

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 17:17:37 CEST 2010

You don't really give a lot of information about exactly what you want. Some
time spent browsing the R Graph Gallery at
http://addictedtor.free.fr/graphiques/
might be helpful. Each plot has associated the code necessary to reproduce
it. Especially look at the lattice and scatterplot3d sections. You can also
search for 3D.

Sarah

--
Sarah Goslee