[R] Documenting different OO-aproaches in R as a package?

schuster mail at friedrich-schuster.de
Tue Jul 27 22:17:09 CEST 2010

Hello,

I see some people including myself confused by the different object-oriented
approaches in R (S3, S4, OOP, R.oo etc.).

Would it be ok to collect examples and solutions for the different OO-packages
in one package and add a vignette for documentation?
(assuming I find time for this task)

I mean in this case the package would not add data or functionality to R or
serve as a companion package for a book. In this case the package would (only)
add documentation to R. Is this ok?

----
Friedrich Schuster
Dompfaffenweg 6