[R] hatching posibility in Panel.Polygon

HC hcatbr at yahoo.co.in
Mon Jul 26 17:06:00 CEST 2010

Thank you very much for your quick help.

In fact, I was trying to show confidence intervals from two different
methods (for various groups in panels) that had some overlaps and some
exclusive areas. And using "fill" hides the area of the one underneath.
Hatching may have been very good for this and that is why I was trying to
figure out a way for doing it.

Since the option is not there right now, I will use "lines' to show the
comparison and be content with that for the time being!

Once again, thank you very much for your help.
HC