[R] Marginal effects from interaction regression model

Guillem R. gricoc at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 05:47:00 CEST 2010

As far as I know, the predict command gives the predicted values (and
intervals) of y, but what I'm looking for is the conditional effects (betas)
of x on y conditional on values of z.

I'm trying to produce a plot similar to the first shown in this link:
http://homepages.nyu.edu/~mrg217/interaction.html#code

Thanks again