[R] how to write legend of a plot

Alain Guillet alain.guillet at uclouvain.be
Thu Jul 22 12:45:04 CEST 2010

  Hi,

There is no way to obtain an automatical legend with plot. The choice
you have is to draw the legend by yourself or to use another graphical
package but it is not necessary easier...

For example, the code for the package ggplot2:
donnees <- data.fram(x=x,y=y,y1=y1)
melt(donnees,id="x") -> donnees.m
qplot(x,value,data=donnees.m,colour=variable,geom=c("point","line"))

Alain