[R] sem by variable x

Daniel Caro dcarov at googlemail.com
Wed Jul 21 17:13:32 CEST 2010

Hi Jarret,

Thank you for your answer. I get the following message:

Error in cov(a.df[, 2:7], nrow(a.df)) : incompatible dimensions

The function seems to run for some countries but then appears to stop
when a country has incomplete data (1 var is missing, for example).
How to force the function to continue or skip those countries?

Thank you,
Daniel