[R] RGoogleDocs ability to write to spreadsheets broken as of yesterday - CAN PAY FOR FIX

Duncan Temple Lang duncan at wald.ucdavis.edu
Wed Jul 21 19:45:39 CEST 2010

Hi Harlan

 If you install the latest version of RCurl from source via

  install.packages("RCurl", repos = "http://www.omegahat.org/R")

 and that should solve the problem, assuming I have been reproducing the same
 problem you mentioned.

 You haven't mentioned what operating system your are on. If you are on Windows,
 that will pick up the binary version. If you are on the mac, you will have to build
 it from source.

    D.