[R] DIF Analysis starting from a gpcm class object

Dr. Federico Andreis federico.andreis at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 14:43:13 CEST 2010

Dear useRs,

does any of you have suggestions on how to conduct a proper DIF analysis
starting from a model of
class gpcm (from the wonderful package ltm by prof. Rizopoulos)?

difR will handle only dichotomous items, and I have a mix of dicho- and
polytomous ones (that's why I chose the partial credit model).

I also found the package lordif, but I'm not really sure if that's what I
need.

I basically want to regress item difficulties on some other covariates (sex,
age class,...)..

Is there a package you know of that handle such models for a DIF analysis or
should I code such a thing by myself? and if so, how can I extract what I
need from the model object?

thanks to everybody

/federico

-----
Dr. Federico Andreis
Università degli Studi di Milano-Bicocca, PhD Student
MEB Department, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Visiting PhD Student