[R] Creating functions of "many" arguments

Patrick Burns pburns at pburns.seanet.com
Fri Jul 16 11:08:10 CEST 2010

Your specific example can just use 'prod'.

The 'prod' function  uses the '...' construct
which I think is what you are looking for.

However, in concurrence with a previous answer,
it is almost surely going to be a good idea
to change your way of thinking about the problem.

One word in the R world to search for is:
vectorization