[R] Mathematica and R

David Bickel davidbickel.com+rhelp at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 18:11:40 CEST 2010

Sage and Marc, thank you for your helpful replies.

Since RLink enables R calls from Mathematica, I wonder if it would make
the Mathematica "Front End" useful for organizing R work even if no
Mathematica functions are needed. It would be nice R had something like
the "Front End," a GUI that enables Mathematica users to easily keep
commands, output, and plots in the same file.

Best regards,
David