[R] [R-pkgs] New package "list" for analyzing list surveyexperiments

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at structuremonitoring.com
Thu Jul 15 16:37:10 CEST 2010

Yes, but the choice of a name can substantively affect the marketing
success of a new product.  The current "sos" package started as the
"RSiteSearch" package.  I asked people for comments about the name.  The
consensus was that "RSiteSearch" was not a good name for that, and the
universal distress signal "sos" would be better.  Spencer