[R] BaselR meeting July 2010

Sarah Lewis slewis at mango-solutions.com
Wed Jul 14 17:03:36 CEST 2010

Good afternoon,

Mango Solutions AG (Switzerland) is proud to announce the forthcoming BaselR meeting.

Thank you to everyone who supported our inaugural BaselR meeting on April 28th; we were fortunate to have three excellent presentations which prompted lively discussion - our thanks go to Andreas Krause, Yann Abraham and Charles Roosen for their presentations, details of which are available at www.baselr.og

The next BaselR meeting is Wednesday 28th July 2010

Venue:
transBARent
Viaduktstrasse 3
CH-4051 Basel
Tel. 061 222 21 31
Fax 061 222 21 32
info at transbarent.ch

http://transbarent.sv-group.ch/de.html

Agenda:

Introduction - Charles Roosen, Mango Solutions AG
Desktop Publishing with Sweave - Andrew Ellis, ETH Zurich
Professional Reporting with RExcel - Dominik Locher, THETA AG
R Generator Tool for Google Motion Charts - Sebastian Pérez Saaibi, ETH Zurich

The following BaselR meeting has been scheduled for:

Wednesday 13th October 2010

What is BaselR?

Similar to the well-known LondonR, this informal meeting is intended to serve as a platform for all local (and regional) R users to present and exchange their experiences and ideas around the usage of R.

Mango Solutions aims to host such meetings about every quarter. A typical BaselR meeting will consist of 3-4 talks of about 20-25 min to give plenty of room for sharing your R experiences, discussions and exchange of ideas.

How to contribute?

We are always looking for volunteers to present at subsequent meetings. If you think you have something interesting to present or know of someone who has, please contact us.

Take a look at previous presentations given at LondonR www.londonr.org

For more information about Mango Solutions please contact us or visit our website www.mango-solutions.ch

Sarah Lewis

Hadley Wickham, Creator of ggplot2 - first time teaching in the UK. 1st - 2nd  November 2010.
To book your seat please go to http://mango-solutions.com/news.html
T: +44 (0)1249 767700 Ext: 200
F: +44 (0)1249 767707
M: +44 (0)7746 224226
www.mango-solutions.com
Unit 2 Greenways Business Park
Bellinger Close
Chippenham
Wilts
SN15 1BN
UK

LEGAL NOTICE
This message is intended for the use o...{{dropped:9}}