[R] nls + quasi-poisson distribution

Heather Turner Heather.Turner at warwick.ac.uk
Wed Jul 7 19:06:11 CEST 2010

Dear Suresh,

The gnm package for generalized nonlinear models might be what you want
here. This allows you to specify nonlinear models with family=quasipoisson.

For an introduction to the package see the article in R News:
http://cran.r-project.org/doc/Rnews/Rnews_2007-2.pdf

If your model requires a custom "nonlin" function and you get stuck on
this, or you have any other queries about the package, I'm happy to be
contacted directly.

Best regards,

Heather