[R] Pseudo F statistics with index.G1

Allan Engelhardt allane at cybaea.com
Tue Jul 6 20:01:40 CEST 2010

I guess that in R you have to be explicit about what you want to do.
You can't just drop them, so you'll have to assign them some (other)
value.  Try which(table(C)==1) to give you the values you need to change
and then decide what to change them to.  The SAS documentation may tell
you what it does; otherwise,  I'd suggest you look at the source, but I
guess that is not an option for you.  Welcome to R.

Allan