[R] Double Integration

Hans W Borchers hwborchers at googlemail.com
Sat Jul 3 21:46:45 CEST 2010

Bogaso Christofer <bogaso.christofer <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Hi Ravi, your suggestion helped me as well a lot. If I look into
> that function, I see this function is calling another function  :
>
> .Call("doCubature", as.integer(fDim), body(f.check),
>         as.double(lowerLimit), as.double(upperLimit),
>         as.integer(maxEval),
>         as.double(absError), as.double(tol), new.env(), PACKAGE =
> "cubature")
>
> How I can see the interior of this "doCubature?"

Find the original code for the 'cubature' package at

    http://ab-initio.mit.edu/wiki/index.php/Cubature

plus information why the 'adapt' package had to be abandoned and that
'cubature' is based on the same original algorithm of Genz and Malik,
but using free and GPLed software.

We should not bemoan the loss of the 'adapt' package, 'cubature' and
'R2cuba' are worthy successors for adaptive quadrature.

Hans Werner