[R] Combining several plots besides a dendrogram?

Dylan Beaudette dylan.beaudette at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 16:34:44 CEST 2010

Hi,

The 'aqp' package originally used the subplot function to add images
to to a dendrogram plot. I have since changed to use base graphics
primitives, as the results tend to scale better. I avoided the use of
'layout' because sometimes it is convenient to add further
embellishments  that transcend panels in the figure. Have a look at
some of the code in this package, it is on R-Forge:

http://aqp.r-forge.r-project.org/

Cheers,
Dylan