[R] iterative regressions, adding a new line of data each time

ace834 ace834 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 31 00:14:58 CET 2010

Hi, I am pretty new to R. I'm trying run a regression repeatedly, adding a
new data point each time, and then storing the predicted Y values. For
example, let's say I have 500 data points and I run the regression. I would
then like to store the Y value, run the regression again using 501 data
points, store the new Y, run the regression with 502 data points, store the
Y, and so on. What I would like is a new object that has all of the
predicted Y values.  I'm using time series data, and I'm running a
multivariable regression.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.