[R] PNG resolution

Matthew Walker matthew.walker.1 at ulaval.ca
Fri Jan 29 22:59:54 CET 2010

Hi,

For those who are interested in the solution to this problem, I modified
the cairoDevice driver (version 2.10) so that it is now
resolution-aware.  The owner of the package will probably include my
changes in his next release, but if in the meantime you would like to
use the modified version, please email me.

Cheers,

Matthew Walker