[R] help in R 2.9.x for R 2.10.x packages

Greg Snow Greg.Snow at imail.org
Fri Jan 29 21:19:45 CET 2010

The problem there is that the function he is interested in (HWidentify) was added in version 2.5 of TeachingDemos, so going back to 2.4 does not give the help he wants.

Another option for getting help is to download the pdf file from your local CRAN mirror.  It has the help pages for all the functions and a handy menu bar on the side to jump to the different help pages.

--
Gregory (Greg) L. Snow Ph.D.
Statistical Data Center
greg.snow at imail.org