[R] qplot themes

evgeny55 evgeny55 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 28 18:50:33 CET 2010

Hi,

I'm having trouble editing the qplot layout.  I'm using the geom="tile"
option and I want to do a few things:

1. move the vertical and horizontal gridlines so that they appear on the
edge of each tile (right now they're in the middle)
2. bring the gridlines to the foreground and change their color

I've been playing around with the opts(...) options but so far can't get any
of them to work correctly. Has anyone done this or have an example

thanks