[R] Fwd: Re: Graph color

Hrishi Mittal hrishimittal at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 13:38:51 CET 2010

Jose Narillos de Santos wrote:

> The main title and the axis names doesn´t appear I want to put them on
> white
> but the script doesn´t run. Can any one guide me?
>
> The other problem is that the border of the x and y axis doesn´t
> appears...

Jose,

The parameter to change the title colour is col.main. So, to make it white
add col.main="white" either to the par() call like this:

par(bg="black",col.main="white")

or to the title() call like this:

title("Goals on Game",font=4,col.main="white")

The parameter to change the colour of the axis labels is col.lab. So, to
make those white add col.axis="white" to the par() call. So combining with
above, you will have:

par(bg="black",col.main="white", col.axis="white")

I'm not sure what you mean by the border of the X and Y axis, but if you
mean the box around the plotting region, then for a white border do this at
the end:

box(col="white")

-----
Try  http://prettygraph.com Pretty Graph , the easiest way to make R-powered