[R] SSOAP XML-RPC

Duncan Temple Lang duncan at wald.ucdavis.edu
Thu Jan 28 01:49:05 CET 2010

Hi Jan

  Is
     .XMLRPC("http://localhost:9000", "Cytoscape.test", .opts = list(verbose = TRUE))

  the command you used? If not, what did you use?
  Can you debug the .XMLRPC function (e.g. with options(error = recover))
  and see what the XML that was sent to the server, i.e. the cmd variable
  in the .XMLRPC() function.

  Can you find out what the Perl, Python or Ruby modules send?

  It is easy to fix if we know what should be sent, but we do need more details.

   D.