[R] Apply a function on an array with the parameter as an array

anna lippelanna24 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 26 20:47:51 CET 2010

Hello R buddies, I want to apply a function on an array but for each element
of the array I want to use a different parameter, So here is how I tried to
enter the function:
apply(as.matrix(X),2, function, parameter1 = arrayOfParameter)
I put X as a matrix because it was initially an element of a list. It
returns me an array with the same length as X but with values that I don't
even understand...Can someone please help me?