[R] Rearranging long dataframe for printing in Sweave (andrecoding a factor)

Steve Sidney sbsidney at mweb.co.za
Sun Jan 24 17:24:12 CET 2010

Dear Liviu / Jean-Louis

As the original poster I did find what I think is an elegant solution.

The only remaining problem is that I have not been able to get it to work in
Lyx, but it does work using a LaTeX editor (in this case WinEdt) and MikTex.

I would still like to resolve why I can't read the csv table in Lyx.

Regards
Steve