[R] Question on Merge/Lookup

Don MacQueen macq at llnl.gov
Sat Jan 23 02:00:21 CET 2010

Perhaps using the R merge() function, possibly twice in succession,
will do the job. (merge() does a one to many relational join, but
with only two dataframes at at time).

Or, there is an R package that lets you use the SQL language on
dataframes. I don't recall its name, but a search on R packages
should turn it up -- if someone else doesn't provide the name sooner.

-Don