[R] "stack imbalance in ..." when loading a workspace

Duncan Murdoch murdoch at stats.uwo.ca
Thu Jan 21 12:21:00 CET 2010

On 21/01/2010 4:41 AM, Tal Galili wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I just failed in loading a saved wordspace (13MB of size), and received
> these errors:

Those messages indicate an internal error in R or a package that it's
using.  If you can make such things reproducible, you should report them
as bugs, either to the package maintainer or the main R bug reporting
address (see ?bug.report).

If (as your later message indicates) you can't reproduce it, then
there's not much point in sending in a bug report (and you wouldn't know
where to send it), but keep your eyes open for a repetition.

Duncan Murdoch