[R] x,y plot question (two sets of labels)

Peter Alspach Peter.Alspach at plantandfood.co.nz
Thu Jan 21 01:46:04 CET 2010

Tena koe Jonathan

There are lots of ways - using base graphics or lattice or ggplot.  As a
start, using base graphics:

plot(plothelpX, plothelpA2, col=factor(plothelpB))
points(plothelpX, plothelpA1, col=factor(plothelpB))

You'll also need the pch argument to plot and, presumably, xlab, ylab
and others.

For the key, check the help for legend:

?legend

HTH