[R] output

Ashta sewashm at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 17:00:51 CET 2010

Hi all,
I am trying to interparete  the result of the following output from  lm;

fit1 =lm(Feed _Intake ~ weight + season + weight*season)
Season has three classes(x,y,z)

Reults are

Estimate (Intercept)               21.51559
weight                                       2.13051
factor(season)y                      10.59739
factor(season)z                        1.30421
weight:factor(season)y          10.1
weight:factor(season)z          21.70288

My question are  what is the estimate of season x?

Could it be possible to change the output in the following way?

factor(season)x
factor(season)y
weight:factor(season)x
weight:factor(season)y