[R] Best method

ONKELINX, Thierry Thierry.ONKELINX at inbo.be
Fri Jan 15 13:42:19 CET 2010

Dear Vladimir,

You can use a logistic regression. First define Y0 as 30 - Y. Then Y is
the number of days with headache and Y0 the number of days without.
Then the model looks like: glm(cbind(Y, Y0) ~ X1 + X2 + X3, family =
"binomial")

HTH,

Thierry

----
ir. Thierry Onkelinx
Instituut voor natuur- en bosonderzoek
team Biometrie & Kwaliteitszorg
Gaverstraat 4
9500 Geraardsbergen
Belgium

Research Institute for Nature and Forest
team Biometrics & Quality Assurance
Gaverstraat 4
9500 Geraardsbergen
Belgium

tel. + 32 54/436 185
Thierry.Onkelinx op inbo.be
www.inbo.be

than asking him to perform a post-mortem examination: he may be able to
say what the experiment died of.
~ Sir Ronald Aylmer Fisher

The plural of anecdote is not data.
~ Roger Brinner

ensure that a reasonable answer can be extracted from a given body of
data.
~ John Tukey