[R] Drought Severity Index (DSI)

Muhammad Rahiz muhammad.rahiz at ouce.ox.ac.uk
Tue Jan 12 12:21:31 CET 2010

Hello Jim,

Thanks for the response. I have the algorithm based on the original
paper (Bryant et al. 1994) and subsequent modification by Philips and
McGregor(1994). The latter gives the formula for calculating the index
in MS Excel. I'm trying to translate it to R.

Muhammad

Muhammad Rahiz  |  Doctoral Student in Regional Climate Modeling
Climate Research Laboratory, School of Geography & the Environment
Oxford University Centre for the Environment
South Parks Road, Oxford, OX1 3QY, United Kingdom
Tel: +44 (0)1865-285194	 Mobile: +44 (0)7854-625974
Email: muhammad.rahiz at ouce.ox.ac.uk