[R] Illustrating kernel distribution in wheat ears

Carl-Göran CG. Pettersson CG.Pettersson at vpe.slu.se
Mon Jan 11 14:41:48 CET 2010

Thanks a lot for the quick response!

The suggested code worked fine up to a certain point: the actual plotting from the datasets...
With the sample dataset in "samp" my code looks like this at the end:

> for(cultivar in 1:6)
+   boxplot(unlist(samp[samp$cn==cultivar[cultivar],]),
+    add=TRUE,at=cultivar)
There were 12 warnings (use warnings() to see them)
> warnings()
Warning messages:
1: In min(x) : no non-missing arguments to min; returning Inf
2: In max(x) : no non-missing arguments to max; returning -Inf
.
.
.
.