[R] Help me! using random Forest package, how to calculate Error Rates in the training set ?

bbslover dluthm at yeah.net
Mon Jan 11 03:03:56 CET 2010

now I am learining random forest and using random forest package, I can get
the OOB error rates, and test set rate, now I want to get the training set
error rate, how can I do?

pgp.rf<-randomForest(x.tr,y.tr,x.ts,y.ts,ntree=1e3,keep.forest=FALSE,do.trace=1e2)
using the code can get oob and test set error rate, if I replace x.ts and
y.ts with x.tr and y.tr,respectively,  is the error rate in the training set
?

pgp.rf<-randomForest(x.tr,y.tr,x.tr,y.tr,ntree=1e3,keep.forest=FALSE,do.trace=1e2)

this time, I get oob error rates and training set error rate, is  right?

thank you!