[R] xmlToDataFrame#Help!!!

Dieter Menne dieter.menne at menne-biomed.de
Sun Jan 10 18:21:37 CET 2010

Christian Ritter-4 wrote:

> I'm struggling with interpreting XML files created by ADODB as
> data.frames and I'm looking for advice (see attached example file).

xmlToDataFrame is limited to "fairly flat" structures, so maybe your file is
not flat enough. Try first to read in with xmlTreeParse and check for error
message.

Your attached example did not make it; there are limitations for attachments
on this list. So maybe best extract 2 Sample items from your file and
repost.

Dieter