[R] Online R documentation

Dieter Menne dieter.menne at menne-biomed.de
Sat Jan 9 18:48:58 CET 2010

Karl Ove Hufthammer wrote:

> In case anybody is looking for ideas in how to improve the above
> site, inclusion of rendered example graphs, similar to the ones at
> "http://www.metaresearch.de/exlib/", would be nice.

If the format you use on your site were  accepted as the standard in R, this
would be a great step forward in improving the dinosaur.

I prefer to have help locally, though, because I would like to have the
first search restricted to the packages I have installed, to avoid being
drowned by 2000 packages I never need.

Dieter