[R] Debugging issues encountered during the "R CMD check" process

Uwe Ligges ligges at statistik.tu-dortmund.de
Thu Jan 7 23:45:55 CET 2010

Dear Jason Rupert,

I would need to dig into this and cannot answer yet.

But I am about to take over maintainership of the orphaned signal
package and already registered an R-forge project (currently I only
cleaned up some files without really fixing issues). Have you already
invested some work on fixing issues with signal or are you just starting
from scratch?

Best wishes,
Uwe Ligges