[R] R2HTML Report number format, or Better Way?

Dieter Menne dieter.menne at menne-biomed.de
Sun Jan 3 22:45:49 CET 2010

L.A. wrote:

> Here I am again with question I'll feel foolish for asking, when I
> see the answer.
>   I'm trying to produce a report and here's where I get stuck:
> srtype<-cbind(Par,Sal,Median,COD,PRD,LowerCI,UpperCI)
> srtype

Chances are better to get a reply when you supply the data as code as in the
example below

Maybe Eric Lecoutre could have a look at it.

Dieter

srtype=data.frame(Par=as.numeric(1000:1005),
  Sal=as.numeric(1:6),Median=rnorm(6))

srtypeM = as.matrix(srtype)

library(R2HTML)
HTMLStart(outdir="c:/tmp", file="myreport1",
   extension="html", echo=FALSE, HTMLframe=TRUE)
# Use a data frame: will make column-wise decisions
HTML(srtype)
# When you have a matrix...
HTML(srtypeM)
# ... using the format arguments should work, but....
# I think this might be a bug, because only the first
# in the vector  is used.
HTML(srtypeM,nsmall=c(1,5,7),digits=c(2,9,10))
# Same happens in the examples on the doc page
HTML(iris[1:2,1:2],nsmall=c(2,5))
HTMLhr()
HTMLStop()