[R] F77_CALL, F77_NAME definition

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Sun Jan 3 15:31:07 CET 2010

On Jan 3, 2010, at 9:11 AM, <rkevinburton at charter.net> wrote:

> I give up. Maybe it is my search (Windows) but I cannot seem to find
> the definition of the F77_CALL or F77_NAME macros. Either there are
> too many matches or the search just doesn't find it. For example
> where is the source for:
>
> F77_CALL(dpotri)

G-Search: F77_CALL(dpotri) # second hit
https://svn.r-project.org/R/trunk/src/modules/lapack/Lapack.c
Given the fact that it occurs in source code module entitled Lapack.c
wouldn't the logical assumption be that is is part of that facility?

G-Search: Lapack (dpotri)   # first hit
http://www.netlib.org/lapack/double/dpotri.f

(My net searching effort was two Google entries and three URL clicks.
You should re-examine your searching strategies. I don't think the
fact that I use a Mac is the reason for the relative ease of searching
out this information.)

> --

David Winsemius, MD
Heritage Laboratories