[R] Scores in Dimensions in Correspondence Analysis

Shubha Vishwanath Karanth shubhak at ambaresearch.com
Sun Jan 3 14:00:22 CET 2010

Does the $rowcoord and $colcoord help?

Thanks and Regards,
Shubha Karanth

-----Original Message-----
From: r-help-bounces at r-project.org [mailto:r-help-bounces at r-project.org]
On Behalf Of Shubha Vishwanath Karanth
Sent: Sunday, January 03, 2010 6:25 PM
To: r-help at r-project.org
Subject: [R] Scores in Dimensions in Correspondence Analysis

Hi R,

I was experimenting with the CA package for correspondence analysis.

data(author)

ca(author)

plot(ca(author))

How can I get the values used by the plot for the two axis for biplot?
In other words, how will I be able to obtain the scores in the
dimensions (which are obtained by PCA) of the graphs? Thanks.

Thanks and Regards,

Shubha

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged
i...{{dropped:13}}