[R] How to do: Correlation with "blocks" (or - "repeated measures" ?!) ?

Juliet Hannah juliet.hannah at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 16:28:39 CET 2010

I didn't follow your question completely. But do a search for
intraclass correlation with nlme or lmer and see if those results
relate to the question you are asking. If so, I would
suggest following up on the mixed model list. I know you
wanted to avoid mixed models, but if I have understood
your question, that is the way to use all of your data
to estimate the parameters you seek.