[R] Boot R

Cassiano cassianosr at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 14:07:54 CET 2010

I think I have 'libgfortran'.
After that I digit 'dpkg -l | grep libgfortran' in terminal, I got this
message:

ii  libgfortran2                               4.2.4-5ubuntu1
Runtime library for GNU Fortran applications
ii  libgfortran2-dbg                           4.2.4-5ubuntu1
Runtime library for GNU Fortran applications
ii  libgfortran3                               4.4.1-4ubuntu9
Runtime library for GNU Fortran applications
ii  libgfortran3-dbg                           4.4.1-4ubuntu9
Runtime library for GNU Fortran applications

And the error continue:

/usr/lib/R/bin/exec/R: error while loading shared libraries:
libgfortran.so.3: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory