[R] R error- "more columns than column names"

Euphoria yeshapatel83 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 18:24:36 CET 2010

David,
I understand the problem is resulting from not specifying the file as a
tab-seperated but I don't know how to properly specify this in the
load.gwaa.data function. Here is the code I ran, but again resulting in
error.

Code:
one.imp <- load.gwaa.data (…) {phe = "Z:/CCFPhenotypesTAB.dat" (...,
header=TRUE, as.is=TRUE, sep="\t")..., gen  = "pedmap-0.raw"}

Tal,
When I try to read the file as a unicode .txt file, I get the following
error: (ERROR: /CCFPhenoUNI.txt", gen = "pedmap-0.raw")

When using the .csv file, I get the following error: (ERROR:  more columns
than column names)

Thanks!