[R] Forest Plot X-axis cut-off problem

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Wed Feb 24 19:26:19 CET 2010

On Feb 24, 2010, at 10:44 AM, Scott Weichenthal wrote:

> Hello R-Help, I am trying to produce a forest plot but the x-axis is
> being
> cut off at 2 for some reason. I have attached the file. How can I
> avoid
> this?

You may have attached the file, but the mail-server then scrubbed it.
Only certain file types are acceptable and, in the past anyway, files
with ".r" extensions were not. My experience has been that source
files that are given names with ".txt" extensions have been
acceptable. You should include both the code and the data files.

--
David.