[R] export graphics for editing in Illustrator

Ivan Calandra ivan.calandra at uni-hamburg.de
Wed Feb 24 12:35:00 CET 2010

Thank you for warning me, but I did try pdf() and postscript().

pdf() is worse than savePlot and postscript() does the same with what
I've tried. When I say "better" or "worse", I mean in terms of
"dissociation potential" (I'm not sure it means anything, but my problem
was to dissociate the graphical elements to be able to edit them
separately).
What worked perfectly (up to now) are SVG files, from the devSVG
function in the RSvgDevice package.

Thank you all for your advice.
Ivan