[R] Re : how to plot select points in preexisting persp plot

Preeti Iyer iyer at bit.uni-bonn.de
Mon Feb 22 17:21:29 CET 2010

Hello,
I am trying to plot selected data points to a preexisting persp plot
that satisfies a condition. I used the following statement -

text(coords[,1], coords[,2], names(act[which(act > 8.75)]), cex=0.7)
 But I get all the points labeled, instead of the points that satisfy
the condition specified. Is there any way to plot only the points I
want? Also can this be done using "trans3d" function. I found no topics
pertaining to this issue.

Regards,
 Preeti