[R] Generating reports from database

Cedrick W. Johnson cedrick at cedrickjohnson.com
Mon Feb 22 12:09:30 CET 2010

List Requirements:
"
PLEASE do read the posting guide [1]http://www.R-project.org/posting-guide.html
"

   With that said.. We need a *bit* more information.... What database are you
   connecting   to?   MySQL?   MSSQL?   Are   you   on   Windows?  Linux?
   Googling, I found: [3]http://www.statmethods.net/input/dbinterface.html
   which highlights RODBC and the other access methods for retrieving data from
   DBMS's for use in R. I personally use RODBC and RMySQL for working with