[R] a question about the command "followup.plot" of epicale package

Peter Ehlers ehlers at ucalgary.ca
Sun Feb 21 12:19:53 CET 2010

Works fine for me. Maybe you're messing up epicalc's use(....)
procedure. It would really help if you took the trouble to
read and follow the posting guide and provide *reproducible code*
to illustrate your problem. It's also customary to indicate
where the data can be found (Orthodont is in pkg nlme).

  -Peter Ehlers

--
Peter Ehlers
University of Calgary