[R] plot circular histogram

T.D. Rudolph tylerdeanrudolph at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 22:34:03 CET 2010

In conducting studies of animal orientation and displacement, I need to
produce circular histograms of angles (bearings in radians 0-2pi) where the
centre of the circle indicates very few observations for a given bin of
angles and outwardly concentric circles indicate greater frequencies of
observations for a given bin of angles.  I'd like not to have to write the
function myself but I haven't found exactly what I am looking for yet....

Tyler