[R] Use of R in clinical trials

John Sorkin jsorkin at grecc.umaryland.edu
Fri Feb 19 19:13:41 CET 2010

Marc,
A thoughtful, well reasoned discussion. I welcome this kind of analysis. (I was not criticizing Bert, I was using his post as an example of an unreasonable statement made to, but not by him, that can serve as an object lesson for all of us.)
I feel unhappy about posts which attack SAS, R or any other language just because the language is not R or SAS. Thoughtful comments like yours will get people to think about their choice of programming language. Many will chose R and that is good.
John
John Sorkin
JSorkin at grecc.umaryland.edu