[R] non-linear contrained optimization

Ravi Varadhan RVaradhan at jhmi.edu
Thu Feb 18 22:43:29 CET 2010

Hi,

I have a nonlinear constrained optimization code that can handle nonlinear
(and linear) constraints.  Send me an email if you are interested.

There is also a package available on R-forge, called Rsolnp.

Hope this is helpful,
Ravi.

-------

Ravi Varadhan, Ph.D.

Assistant Professor, The Center on Aging and Health

Johns Hopkins University

Ph: (410) 502-2619

Fax: (410) 614-9625

Email: rvaradhan at jhmi.edu