[R] Use of R in clinical trials

Frank E Harrell Jr f.harrell at Vanderbilt.Edu
Thu Feb 18 03:33:08 CET 2010

Cody,

How amazing that SAS is still used to produce reports that reviewers
hate and that requires tedious low-level programming.  R + LaTeX has it
all over that approach IMHO.  We have used that combination very
successfully for several data and safety monitoring reporting tasks for
clinical trials for the pharmaceutical industry.

Frank

--
Frank E Harrell Jr   Professor and Chairman        School of Medicine